We cover all aspects of plumbing, such as repairing water & gas leaks, blockages & more.
We specialise in roof installation & repairs including gutters, fascia, downpipes & more.
Our responsive team will attend to all of your plumbing emergencies 24/7 in Townsville.
Plumbing is a complicated profession because to be a genuinely great plumber there are several things you need to master in order to do your job right, but many people discou... Learn More
Queensland's unique weather and climate require a robust roof that can work overtime protecting your home and investment from the elements. It is said that many homeowner... Learn More
Whether you need plumbing repairs or maintenance to your bathroom, are building a bathroom for a new home, or would like a new plumbing for bathroom renovations, Townsville p... Learn More
CCTV Drain Inspections
Not every plumbing service has the kind of high-tech equipment required to not only solve the issue of blocked drains, but to pinpoint the exact root cause of the problem. An... Learn More
Hot Water Systems
When you are thinking of servicing or installing a new hot water system in the Townsville region look no further. Plumber To Your Door, one of Townsville’s largest inst... Learn More
Plumber To Your Door has an experienced team of professional, qualified Gas Fitters who service the Townsville region. With our extensive knowledge and experience, great focu... Learn More
Offering a 24/7 call out service at a fixed price making any issues over the weekend or holiday period affordable. We understand that some urgent issues cant wait for the beg... Learn More
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. Our fully licensed and qualified team maintains high standards of customer care and workmanship. We provide service guarantees to meet the professional needs for plumbing across Townsville.
2. We offer exceptional customer service which focuses on fostering long term client relationships. Our attention to detail and quality control gives you peace of mind.
3. We are transparent with our fixed pricing right from the start so you always know the costs involved. Our 24-hour emergency service has a fixed price call-out fee.
4. Our carefully selected, tight-knit team has a wide scope of knowledge and works together to determine the optimal solution to any problem which may arise.
5. The team undergoes ongoing training in terms of skill and new product lines to ensure our customers have access to leading-edge solutions for our wide range of services.
6. Well reviewed by clients.
All You Need to Know About Your Plumbing in Townsville SummerWe've got some advice on plumbing considerations during the upcoming Summer in Townsville, given the hotter climate. With these tips,...
Signs Your Roof Needs a RepairRecognising signs that your roof needs repair is important for preventing further damage and costly repairs down the line. Here are some ...
Easy Ways To Save 1000s On Your Current Plumbing SystemIt is no secret that plumbing systems erode and degrade over time. Maintaining your plumbing system in spring is crucial to prevent poten...
Trusted, Responsive & Profound Plumbing Services in Townsville
We are more than just another company of plumbers in Townsville. We relate to your issues on another level and that is why we fix, repair and provide prompt work to every scenario no matter the difficulty.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much do plumbers or gas fitters cost?
The cost to repair plumbing or gas issues can vary by job size. Small repairs like drain cleaning or gas piping generally costs less than bigger jobs such as repairing the plumbing on a pipe leak or gas leak.
What do plumbers do?
Plumbers are tradesmen that specialise in installing and repairing systems that suppy water and gas to homes and businesses. Plumbers specialise in dealing with water supply lines, sewage, draining, and more.
Does a plumber need to be licensed?
Yes, always check your plumber holds the relevant licenses to ensure your work meets current plumbing regulations.
When should you call an emergency plumber?
You should call in an emergency plumber if you have an overflowing toilet, a burst pipe, a blocked drain or no hot water.